Lawsuits filed under the Federal False Claims Act have recovered more than $35 billion between 1986 and 2013. More than $11 billion of those recoveries have resulted from lawsuits filed by whistleblowers acting under the qui tam provisions of the False Claims Act.
The United States Department of Justice periodically publishes detailed statistics regarding False Claims Act cases, recoveries and whistleblower rewards. To view a copy of these statistics about the False Claims Act, please click here.
How You Can
Make a Difference
To take the first courageous step, talk to our attorneys privately.Contact Us
The lawyers in the national qui tam whistleblower practice of Pietragallo Gordon Alfano Bosick & Raspanti have proven, battle tested experience fighting for whistleblowers in federal and state false claims cases. The whistleblower practice group includes five former federal and state prosecutors who have:
- Recovered over $1.8 billion for federal and state taxpayers
- More than 30 years combined experience representing whistleblowers
- Fought some of the most complex cases brought under federal and state false claims acts
- Litigated against some of the largest companies in the United States
- Represented whistleblowers in federal and state courts across the United States
Some of our current whistleblower cases include:
- Community Health Systems, Inc.
- Doshi Diagnostic Imaging Services
- Health Management Associates (HMA)
- CVS Caremark Corporation
Some of our successful whistleblower cases include:
St. Barnabas Health
Medco Health Solutions
Fresenius Medical Care
Cooper Health System
University of Pennsylvania
The Boeing Company
Christiana Care Health System