Elisa M. Boody
Elisa M. Boody is an associate in the nationwide Federal and State Whistleblower (Qui Tam) practice group of Pietragallo Gordon Alfano Bosick & Raspanti, LLP. She is based in the firm’s Philadelphia office.
Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Boody was awarded a Drexel Public Service Fellowship at the Pennsylvania Health Law Project. While there, she counseled low-income individuals on access to medical care and advised clients on their rights under the Medical Assistance and Medicare programs. She also developed informational materials and presented on Pennsylvania state changes to Medical Assistance.
Ms. Boody received her Bachelor of Arts in Medicine, Health and Society from Vanderbilt University. She earned her Juris Doctor from Drexel University, Thomas R. Kline School of Law, where she completed a Concentration in Health Law with Honors. While in law school, she served as an executive board member for Phi Alpha Delta and the Health Law Society. Ms. Boody also received awards for both Pro Bono Service and Best Class Performance.
Ms. Boody is admitted to practice in Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
How You Can
Make a Difference
To take the first courageous step, talk to our attorneys privately.Contact Us
The lawyers in the national qui tam whistleblower practice of Pietragallo Gordon Alfano Bosick & Raspanti have proven, battle tested experience fighting for whistleblowers in federal and state false claims cases. The whistleblower practice group includes five former federal and state prosecutors who have:
- Recovered over $2 billion for federal and state taxpayers
- More than 30 years combined experience representing whistleblowers
- Fought some of the most complex cases brought under federal and state false claims acts
- Litigated against some of the largest companies in the United States
- Represented whistleblowers in federal and state courts across the United States
Some of our current whistleblower cases include:
- United States ex rel. Amy Bergman v. Abbott Laboratories – EDPA
- US ex rel Miller & Metts v. HMA, et. al.
- US, et al, ex rel. Mason, Folstad, and MEMA v. HMA and EmCare
- HDL, BlueWave, and related individuals
- Health Management Associates (HMA)
Some of our successful whistleblower cases include:
Supreme Foodservice AG
St. Barnabas Health
Medco Health Solutions
Community Health Systems, Inc.
MEMA v. HMA
Health Diagnostics Laboratory, Inc.
Bergman v. Abbott Lab
Fresenius Medical Care
Doshi Diagnostic Imaging Services
Cooper Health System
University of Pennsylvania
The Boeing Company
Christiana Care Health System