Leslie A. Mariotti
Leslie A. Mariotti is an associate of the nationwide Qui Tam/False Claims Act practice group of Pietragallo Gordon Alfano Bosick & Raspanti, LLP. She is also a member of the firm’s Employment & Labor Practice Group. Ms. Mariotti is based in the firm’s Philadelphia office.
Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Mariotti served as a judicial intern for the Honorable Timothy R. Rice, U.S. Magistrate Judge, and as a law clerk for the Honorable Mitchell S. Goldberg in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania.
Ms. Mariotti was a member of the United States Peace Corps in Cameroon for two years, where she taught English to children in grades 6 through 12. In addition, she served as Development Coordinator for the Community Women’s Education Project in Philadelphia. While at the law school, she served as Note/Comment Editor for the Temple Law Review. She has been selected for inclusion in the 2018 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers Rising Star list.
How You Can
Make a Difference
To take the first courageous step, talk to our attorneys privately.Contact Us
The lawyers in the national qui tam whistleblower practice of Pietragallo Gordon Alfano Bosick & Raspanti have proven, battle tested experience fighting for whistleblowers in federal and state false claims cases. The False Claims Act Practice Group, which includes four former federal and state prosecutors and two certified fraud examiners, has:
- Recovered nearly $2 billion for federal and state taxpayers
- More than 30 years combined experience representing whistleblowers
- Fought some of the most complex cases brought under federal and state false claims acts
- Litigated against some of the largest companies in the United States
- Handled cases in federal and state courts across the United States
Some of our current whistleblower cases include:
- US ex rel Miller & Metts v. HMA, et. al.
- US, et al, ex rel. Mason, Folstad, and MEMA v. HMA and EmCare
- HDL, BlueWave, and related individuals
- Health Management Associates (HMA)
Some of our successful whistleblower cases include:
Supreme Foodservice AG
St. Barnabas Health
Medco Health Solutions
Health Management Associates
Community Health Systems, Inc.
MEMA v. HMA
Health Diagnostics Laboratory, Inc.
Fresenius Medical Care
Doshi Diagnostic Imaging Services
Cooper Health System
University of Pennsylvania
The Boeing Company
Christiana Care Health System