On Sept. 27, the U.S. Department of Justice announced criminal charges against 35 individuals across various jurisdictions, allegedly involved in genetic testing fraud schemes that cost taxpayers over $2.1 billion. The government asserted that the individuals had engaged in audacious schemes to target seniors and the disabled through the ordering of cancer genetic screening, or […]
- Calling Insiders With Information on Pandemic Fraud, Waste & Abuse
- Best Practices for Responding to Internal Whistleblowers
- Who Is Keeping Their Eyes on Government Spending at Home and Abroad?
- Relator Swap Leads to Case “Droppa” Under the DRUPA
- Can I Just Be John Doe? A review of remaining anonymous in False Claims Act cases