Pietragallo Gordon Alfano Bosick & Raspanti, LLP’s national qui tam whistleblower practice consists of distinguished former federal prosecutors, United States military prosecutors and state prosecutors. Our lawyers have tried hundreds of complex criminal and civil cases throughout the United States, against some of the largest companies in the nation.
The following attorneys, supported by an experienced team of paralegals and other professionals, lead our national qui tam whistleblower team:
- Marc S. Raspanti
- Pamela Coyle Brecht
- Michael A. Morse
- Douglas K. Rosenblum
- Douglas E. Roberts
- John A. Schwab
- Jennifer H. Bouriat
- Leslie A. Mariotti
- Alexander M. Owens
- Dennis Mehigan
For a complete biography of each of these attorneys, please click on his or her name. If you would like additional information, or would like to speak to an attorney on our team about a potential whistleblower case, please click here.
How You Can
Make a Difference
To take the first courageous step, talk to our attorneys privately.Contact Us
The lawyers in the national qui tam whistleblower practice of Pietragallo Gordon Alfano Bosick & Raspanti have proven, battle tested experience fighting for whistleblowers in federal and state false claims cases. The False Claims Act Practice Group, which includes four former federal and state prosecutors and two certified fraud examiners, has:
- Recovered nearly $2 billion for federal and state taxpayers
- More than 30 years combined experience representing whistleblowers
- Fought some of the most complex cases brought under federal and state false claims acts
- Litigated against some of the largest companies in the United States
- Handled cases in federal and state courts across the United States
Some of our current whistleblower cases include:
- US ex rel Miller & Metts v. HMA, et. al.
- US, et al, ex rel. Mason, Folstad, and MEMA v. HMA and EmCare
- HDL, BlueWave, and related individuals
- Health Management Associates (HMA)
Some of our successful whistleblower cases include:
Supreme Foodservice AG
St. Barnabas Health
Medco Health Solutions
Health Management Associates
Community Health Systems, Inc.
MEMA v. HMA
Health Diagnostics Laboratory, Inc.
Fresenius Medical Care
Doshi Diagnostic Imaging Services
Cooper Health System
University of Pennsylvania
The Boeing Company
Christiana Care Health System