Dennis Mehigan is a Certified Fraud Examiner and Certified Public Accountant and is based in the Philadelphia office of Pietragallo Gordon Alfano Bosick & Raspanti, LLP.
Mr. Mehigan’s distinguished 30-year career includes serving as the Vice President of Operations and Finance for a Fortune 500 healthcare services and information technology company. In this capacity, he gained extensive experience with medical and insurance billing and compliance for both the government and private insurance. He also specializes in financial statement audits, internal controls, and tax, accounting, and investment advisory. He has extensive experience in forensic and investigative accounting matters dealing with business issues relating to financial disputes, litigation, fraud, and due diligence.
Mr. Mehigan is a member of Association of Certified Fraud Examiners and the Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
Mr. Mehigan received his B.S. in Finance and Management Information Systems from Juniata College.
How You Can
Make a Difference
To take the first courageous step, talk to our attorneys privately.Contact Us
The lawyers in the national qui tam whistleblower practice of Pietragallo Gordon Alfano Bosick & Raspanti have proven, battle tested experience fighting for whistleblowers in federal and state false claims cases. The False Claims Act Practice Group, which includes four former federal and state prosecutors and two certified fraud examiners, has:
- Recovered nearly $2 billion for federal and state taxpayers
- More than 30 years combined experience representing whistleblowers
- Fought some of the most complex cases brought under federal and state false claims acts
- Litigated against some of the largest companies in the United States
- Handled cases in federal and state courts across the United States
Some of our current whistleblower cases include:
- US ex rel Miller & Metts v. HMA, et. al.
- US, et al, ex rel. Mason, Folstad, and MEMA v. HMA and EmCare
- HDL, BlueWave, and related individuals
- Health Management Associates (HMA)
Some of our successful whistleblower cases include:
Supreme Foodservice AG
St. Barnabas Health
Medco Health Solutions
Health Management Associates
Community Health Systems, Inc.
MEMA v. HMA
Health Diagnostics Laboratory, Inc.
Fresenius Medical Care
Doshi Diagnostic Imaging Services
Cooper Health System
University of Pennsylvania
The Boeing Company
Christiana Care Health System