Erik R. Giannitrapani
Erik R. Giannitrapani is an associate in the Philadelphia Office of Pietragallo Gordon Alfano Bosick & Raspanti, LLP. He is a member of our nationwide Qui Tam/False Claims Act Group.
Mr. Giannitrapani works on all aspects of False Claims Act litigation including depositions, discovery (including e-discovery), and government disclosures. He also works on matters related to Health Care Law and the Anti-Kickback statute.
Mr. Giannitrapani earned his B.A., in English, at The University of Richmond and he earned his J.D. from Temple University School of Law. During law school, Erik participated in the ABA Tax Competition as Team Captain. Mr. Giannitrapani received his highschool diploma from Archmere Academy.
In his free time, Mr. Giannitrapani enjoys chess, cooking, and running. He is currently admitted to practice law in The Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and the State of New Jersey.
How You Can
Make a Difference
To take the first courageous step, talk to our attorneys privately.Contact Us
The lawyers in the national qui tam whistleblower practice of Pietragallo Gordon Alfano Bosick & Raspanti have proven, battle tested experience fighting for whistleblowers in federal and state false claims cases. The False Claims Act Practice Group, which includes four former federal and state prosecutors and two certified fraud examiners, has:
- Recovered nearly $2 billion for federal and state taxpayers
- More than 30 years combined experience representing whistleblowers
- Fought some of the most complex cases brought under federal and state false claims acts
- Litigated against some of the largest companies in the United States
- Handled cases in federal and state courts across the United States
Some of our current whistleblower cases include:
- US ex rel Miller & Metts v. HMA, et. al.
- US, et al, ex rel. Mason, Folstad, and MEMA v. HMA and EmCare
- HDL, BlueWave, and related individuals
- Health Management Associates (HMA)
Some of our successful whistleblower cases include:
Supreme Foodservice AG
St. Barnabas Health
Medco Health Solutions
Health Management Associates
Community Health Systems, Inc.
MEMA v. HMA
Health Diagnostics Laboratory, Inc.
Fresenius Medical Care
Doshi Diagnostic Imaging Services
Cooper Health System
University of Pennsylvania
The Boeing Company
Christiana Care Health System