The FCA in 2018: A Brave New World?
- February 01, 2019 by lfsuser
- 6th Circuit Draws a Bright Line Between Regulatory Non-Compliance and Fraudulent Inducement in a Defense Contracting Case
- To the Moon or To the Jail? Social Media Stock Promoters Are Back in the Government’s Crosshairs
- Digest of Maryland False Health Claims Act Recoveries: 2011‒2021
- The Empire State Strikes Back at Medicaid Fraud: $216M Recovered Under New York’s False Claims Act Over Three-Year Period
- Tax Court: IRS Whistleblower Claims Survive Even Death